Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 14th December

Options
  • 14-12-2021 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Should win a decent few bob today. A few horses running that I was waiting on.

12.15 Catterick, Eclair De Sablons. Horse is too big to lay at this price, no value, but I'm sure it won't win. However, this horse is consistent and therefor the price should drop significantly during the in-play betting. If I can lay at 3/1 and lower here I'll be very chuffed.

12.30 Wincanton, Storm Denis, around 3/1. This horse wont' win here in my opinion. Big enough to lay at 3/1 but I have it priced around 9/1 or 10/1. Be nice if the price comes in some more, so can lay it hard.

12.45 Catterick, Brorson, around 2/5 currently and still value in my opinion. I've back the horse @ bigger today. By far the best form in the race and should scoot in.

1.30 Wincanton, Brief times, around 15/8. I've backed this to win. Best form in the race and still improving.

2.00 Wincanton, Rainyday woman, around 8/11. I've backed this to win and my best of the day by far. Decent form and not much in the race to bother it. Also did in a treble with Brief times and Brorson.

2.15 Catterick, Vee Dancer, horse is very very short @ 1/2'ish. I've already layed this horse today, I don't think it will win. 2 good wins already but 'looked' overly impressive when it won on Saturday, confident lay bet at shorts odds which is great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Eclair De Sablons traded around 9/4 in running, it was a nice lay in the end. Hopefully the rest of the day follows suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1 bet on the USA.

8.40 turf paradise, majestic Street, horse is around 4/5. Can't see it winning here. Barely beaten over 6f lto. 1m today. Confident the horse will be beaten.

Advertisement