Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever notice, if you're popular with.....

Options
  • 13-12-2021 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Finish the sentence.

"...if you're popular with..... the girls"

Oh yes.

AW LAWD SAVE ME!!

"If you're popular with the girls, all the dudes pretty much put you on a pedestal, aka kiss your ass".

That's how grand the gender gap that we like pretend doesn't even exist, is.

The rift in relatability between man and bitch woman (my attempt at humor).

Few years ago I used to hang out with this dude. I'm pretty sure the only reason he befriended me in the first place was cause he thought I'd be able to help him pick up girls.

When it became apparent I valued his friendship but did absolutely nothing for him apart from, by way of contrast, emphasize what a hapless stumble bum he was with chicks, our friendship came to an abrupt enough end (he got married since though).

I have examples out the wazoo.

Few years ago also was doing a night course.

I honestly felt I was pretty much ahead of the rest of the class and my intellect was generally superior so you know, I kind of got labelled as "that guy", but mid way through the semester two other girls joined in the class.

One had by far the kinkiest personality of all the female students, and quickly recognized me as the alphalpha (the alpha that no one really likes but you know, still the hottest dude in the class by far), and after she started throwing herself at me, I kid you not I went from black-sheep to star-pupil, almost immediately.

One of the other dudes actually offered to fetch me coffee during break after that.

In physics we trust....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement