Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 13th December 2021

Options
  • 13-12-2021 7:55am

A poor last few days, and no solid fancies today, yet 😄.... Have picked 2 out at decent prices for small change each way,,

12.30 Plumpton

The top four in the betting are much of a muchness I feel, with Sonning perhaps not liking the softish ground, as is relatively unproven on it - hurdling wise at least, and didn't do much over a couple of trips (both over a mile) on soft on flat,,, Aucunrisque may need further,,, Stream Of Stars could go well at ~3/1, and is my pick out of the top four, but he may have competition for the lead here, plus, although he has ability, he's not the most straightforward and has a tendency to jump left,,, Any Givin Sunday is another I'm hoping needs further on soft ground, and he also carries a welter burden of 12-1...

Pen landed on:

SAMI BEAR 20/1

Is a stablemate of the current 2nd favourite Aucunrisque, whose trainer Chris Gordon has won the last two renewals of this.. might need further; but he's a big price, soft ground looks fine, and is worth €2 e/w on the offchance..

GOLD SOUK 40/1

One who's coming from multiple runs on the flat, and I'll chance a couple euro each way on him too. Has won over 10f (which is normally considered a good indicator of getting 2m over the sticks) on soft on the flat, and is a massive price...

😊 G'luck

Comments

5.30 Wolverhampton

ROSE OF LANCASHIRE 5/1 win NAP

Is good value to follow up on her 2 recent outings, in which she has showed improved form, and, although yet to win, she's going the right way.. She was staying on well lto in an apprentice whipless race, over a furlong shorter, and looks at least a point too big here at 5s.. Is only three too, so improvement is likely.. Does have a tendency to break slow though, so unsure what to make of her being drawn closest to running rail, but it's not enough to put me off her.

6.00 Wolverhampton

CUBAN CIGAR 8/1 win

Is a C & D winner from his only previous trip to the course, and this looks an open race where most of the 6 can be given a chance. He carries bottom weight, and also has a 7lb claimer to further alleviate the burden. There should be a good pace on, as the fav Mutaraafeq will likely lead, and the selection won here when chasing the pace..

1.15 Chelmsford

DELAHOUSSAYE 16/1 ew

Goes here in a 7f Claiming race.. Has had 8 runs, with most of them poor, and is yet to win. The two times he ventured to the Essex venue; he appeared to be staying on over 6fs in both those outings. Trip might possibly stretch him, but those two course runs make him look a biggish price here.

In the absence of anything with obvious claims, I'll chance another one in this race..

SAY GRACE 11/1 ew

Was 2nd over the 7f trip at Wolves in July, and was staying on over 6 at the course here lto. Not without a chance at prices..

Rubbish day today 😴

Advertisement