Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help VRT Commercial

Options
  • 12-12-2021 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Iv just purchased a Ford transit connect 1.5 diesel 2 seater swb van 2014, My question is how much will the VRT be on it as when I check revenues site it does not cover this make and model! Is it classed as a N1 category commercial and therefore €200 or is it the 13% of the omv , thanks in advance.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It’s €200

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Digging up an old post but what vrt rate did they charge you in the end? Been a while since I brought a van in from the UK and can't work out if it's €200 or 13.5%,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭User1998

Its €200

Advertisement