Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 9th December 2021

Options
  • 09-12-2021 5:36pm

5.00 Chelmsford

Plenty in this out of form.. Hardly any C & D winners, and some who have neither won over the 7f trip, or who have never won a race. I think the 7/2 fav Lagende D'art will go close enough without being good enough.

My 2 each way against the field for shrapnel..

EPONINA 10/1

Drawn low, and is capable of making all at this level...

MABRE 20/1

Needs to improve on recent efforts, but is well enough handicapped.

Gluck

Comments

Nothing there.. Legende D'art wins too 😴

7.00 Chelmsford

Another open race, and no strong fancies. I think the 9/4 favourite Al Gaiya is vulnerable stepped up in trip. Donya @ 11/2 gen is also of interest, but will leave her for another day..

Couldn't really narrow down my picks, and have ended up with four. ew pennies for an interest..

TURN OF PHRASE 20/1 , MAHARASHTRA 7/1 , ROBY MILL 10/1 , ANNIEMATION 12/1 PP

Won't be patting myself on the back if I manage to catch the winner, as I have enough picks.. ☺️ Apart from Maharastra, none of the 4 have solid or obvious claims in this. Only small stakes on account of lack of enthusiasm; plus the favourite, as well as Donya and Recuerdame can't be ruled out of this..

Am not even gonna bother going down to shop to back em - merely just looking at form to keep us eye in 😂

7.30 Chelmsford

Two picks here.. ew hopes.. small change for t'interest

MOTARAJJA 16/1 PP/Boyles

Not much form, but is a decent price, and he's having his first run in a handicap. He's up in trip, and has the first time tonguestrap, and is also having his first run for Bryony's dad Jimmy - one for the day that's in it, and on another day, I would have drawn a line through him, but he's no forlorn hope based on the many 'unknowns' ; plus he is reasonably drawn in five..

ONLY THE BRAVE 18/1 PP/Boyles

Just the one win (over 7 at Fairyhouse) , but has been supported recently and has gone off at short/ish prices. Am banking on the step up in trip bringing about some improvement in Archie Watson's mare..

Favourable mentions to the topweight Bayston Hill and the Favourite Maysong, but they don't appeal at their prices/draw. Another one that has claims, but am happy to overlook is Mc'ted, who is short enough, plus he's drawn wide in 15..

I'm having a go on Engrave in the 19:30 at 13/2

Four time C&D winner and runner up twice in the last month. Those at lower odds are nothing spectacular.

• Advertisement

Clawed back a few quid that I spent on Christmas presents today haha.

Advertisement