Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something really weird happened today! Please help.

Options
  • 08-12-2021 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭

Today I went to log into my outlook account on my phone. Every time I do this my email and password automatically input into the spaces as theyre saved on my phone. Today when I went to log in, instead of my email and password showing up in the spaces, my ex boyfriends email and password showed up instead of mine. This has never happened before.

This is weird because I bought this phone 3 years ago but broke up with my ex 5 years ago, iv also got a different number and with a different phone company. Ive never logged into his account on my phone and the only time any log in was made into his email from any device belonging to me was when I lived with him 5 years ago and he used my old laptop that I no longer use.

I only have my own outlook account for the last 3 years as its a work account. I haven't seen or spoken to my ex since we broke up and he lives in another part of the country so no chance he got my phone.

Can anyone explain this? Its so bazaar and creepy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I'm not sure what happened there but it obviously had his details saved somewhere in your account.

Do you use your browser or the Outlook app?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,004 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Possibly the ex logged in recently?

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement