Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy couch?

• 06-12-2021 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Currently looking to buy a new couch. Has anybody got any shop recommendations for Dublin? I think I’ve checked most of the main shops, but just want to check that I’m not missing a shop!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Shred

We were looking around for a couch for a number of months and had tried loads of places across Dublin before heading to Navan (Beechmount Home Park) where we’ve had joy in the past. There’s multiple stores in the one spot with a good range of quality stuff and we finally got a couch last August…Note: it won’t be delivered until February though!

Now the search goes on to find a chair to match it…

I’ve seen lots of recommendations on here for Finline furniture (there’s one on the Longmile) and while they had some nice stuff it just wasn’t what we were looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Finline are excellent quality.

I found Beechmount a mixed bag.

The Sofa Factory Knockmitten Dublin 12 are top of the range if you are in that bracket.

Karls Furnuture Ballyfermot have a decent range.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

We'd good results from Fergus Flanagan's in Beechmount. 2 custom made sofas going strong after 10 years. Doesn't look like much from the outside though 🙂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Are you usually having to wait months for a new sofa ? Or is this only for particular ones ?

It may not be everybody's cup of tea but Just checked bargaintown and they seem to have suites in stock now

Advertisement