Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lycamobile top-up deal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭michael jay

no you buy them 3 month m plans they dont come from your credit, , either buy the 3 months at 35 or top up 20 get the free everything and use the 20 on a bundle the following month , its slightly better value

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭homingbird

Ok so I buy the 20 euro top-up deal then the following month top-up by 15 euro to buy the 3 month deal @ 35 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭michael jay

no , either buy the 3 months at 35 paid on ur card and u have no credit just the 3 months like a mini contract

or top up 20 get the free everything for a month and use the 20 on a bundle the following month with your credit remaining from the first month,, and do likewise every second month from then on,

i no it seems overly complicated

ok i can buy these bundles with the credit https://www.lycamobile.ie/en/bundles/#/nationalbundles

Have Lycamobile stopped you topping up by 15 euro & keep credit with free month as I topped up with a voucher recently and it automatically bought a bundle which I didn't want.

• Advertisement
Advertisement