Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

I made this daft AI themed dark comedy short called OKAY GOOGLE, starring Rebecca Black as Google.

• 04-12-2021 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ vard

I'm an Irish actor/filmmaker, now living in Los Angeles. I had written this during lockdown last year. Had feck all else going on and I managed to save money thanks to not being able to go out so I thought I'd go ahead and make it. I play the lead male role and I cast Rebecca Black as Google.

It's been screening at festivals and has done fairly well, and was selected by Omeleto after being selected by as one of the Oscar qualifying shorts at a Canadian festival.

Anyway, if you get a chance, you can watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irVxRXVvTvg

Advertisement