Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Purchasing crypto via AIB

• 01-12-2021 10:01pm

Anyone have any trouble adding monies to your binance/other account. I haven't put funds into crypto in a year and suddenly my card won't let me add any. Has anyone experienced this before? I don't remember having hassle last year. I tried direct payments, third party to binance, another wallet connected to moonpay and keep getting an error message. Its only a small amount and there's more than enough funds in the bank account

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 rantie

Yes, I have the same problem. I got a answer to my query from my banker via onsite chat app. to the effect that my bank will no longer facilitate transfer of funds to crypto exchanges. I can transfer from the exchange to my account, but not the other way around, they say. Thought it might be an issue only with my bank, but it's happened to you, so maybe not.

Have you found a solution yet? I haven't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭Ixlandia

For what it’s worth, I’m with BOI, for now they still allow me to transfer funds via my credit card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I transfer to coinbase with sol and then PayPal it from coinbase. It depends on the amount you want to transfer though, for more do a sepa from coinbase, less regulation worries but large amounts make sure it’s declared to the revenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bored reader

Hi guys, has anyone used Revolut for buying and selling coin? I'm just starting off and going to do 100 euro per month. it looks so much easier than going through all the other vehicles wallets and apps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭BillBen

I use Aib and payment goes through with no problems. I did have to make about 10 calls to them at the start as they were stopping the payments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I'm with AIB and transferred from my credit and also debit card no problems usually I have to verify with the AIB online banking app on my phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭antimatterx

I've had no issues with buying through various exchanges using debit card and / or SEPA transfers. However, if these shower of **** try to stifle me, I'm closing my account. I don't need a bank who had to bailed out of it's own poor investments to tell me what I can and can't invest in. It will be N26 all the way for me if these fuckers do anything.

Advertisement