Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 1st December 2021

Options
  • 01-12-2021 4:22am

A few that might merit a € or a € each way at Lingfield..

11.50 WELOOF 10/1 PP , Boyles ew

Not a great price, and not the most trustworthy of trainers 😁 He didn't do much lto over C & D, and has never won over a trip as short as 7f, but there was an inexperienced apprentice on top lto. A decent jock up today, and, with the likely fast pace on, it might be a stamina test, which would suit one like Weloof, who can see out a mile when he puts his mind to it. Is a best priced 10/1 shot, and I don't know what price he was a few hours ago (20/1 with the 'tissue' / probable sp).. Not a great price, and is one who often goes well 'with the application of money' 😁 😂 A great expression that 😀 PS John Butler is a crook 😂

12.50 CRY HAVOC 9/2 PP , Boyles ew

Another one what's shorter than the probable sp, but the price is not unfair. Has won at Chelmsford, which is a similar surface, over today's trip of 7f before, and has another win as well as a place at that same track also, from 3 runs. Will draw a line through her recent Kempton runs, as I'll put them down to her not liking the trip, or the standard to slow going there at this stage of her career (she has ran well at the Kempton track twice before, but those were as a 2yr old, over 6f, and in lower grades) . I don't think she's 'gone at the game' and will hope the 7f at this track will bring about a return to form..

3.30 UTHER PENDRAGON 25/1 PP , Boyles NAP ew

Has yet to win at the 1m 4f trip, but is capable of going well from a hold up ride, and assuming the race is ran to suit, a wide draw in 15 can't be considered a massive negative. Does prove he needs to stay, but inconsistency is probably the biggest worry, which is fine in as much as he's well handicapped because of that reason. Is the biggest priced of the three selections, but is also definitely the value selection imo out of the trio.

G'luck 😊

Comments

2.50 Haydock

A 3m 1f 125yds chase on soft ground for 'Veterans' (10yrs and older) , so I've had a quick look, and it looks wide open. Have picked 5 (!! 😂) for this at big prices - eff it, anything could win imo.. Plus they're all mainly big prices.. Had about 2 minutes look at all the runners, but could spend 3 hours looking at the whole race, and still be no more enlightened (not that I'm going to try find out!! 😀) as to what has the best winning claims.. Last year's winner Late Romantic (third lowest in the weights), and 2 bottom weighted (could make all the difference) ones account for 3 out of the 5 selections,,, 12 runners due to face the starter, and so long as none are scratched, there should be 4 places on offer here... Each way on the lot,,

SMOOTH STEPPER 25/1 PP/Boyles , PSYCHEDELIC ROCK 22/1 PP , LATE ROMANTIC 10/1 PP/Boyles , UP HELLY AA KING 16/1 PP , TINKERS HILL TOMMY 16/1 gen

~ 7 minutes of 'hope' in a race like this.. Hopefully plenty of hope circa 4/5 minutes, and 1 or two (at least 😋) hopefuls at the 6 minutes approx mark!

3.20 Haydock 2 each way here

ENEMY COAST AHEAD 10/1 PP , HOMME PUBLIC 9/1 PP

Advertisement