Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving to Kildare

• 01-12-2021 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all,

I have recently got a new job in Naas which I am really excited about. At the moment I have a two hour commute as I moved home during the pandemic from Dublin.

I am finding it impossible to rent an apartment close by, I have been looking at Naas and Sallins area but there seems to be nothing. I have seen a new apartment in Kilcullen but I don't know much of the area. It is saying about 15 minute drive to work but not sure what that would be like in the morning? Also what is Kilcullen like? I will be moving alone and don't know anyone in Kildare at all. I was told Naas is better for entertainment and I am just worried I would get lonely in Kilcullen if there wasn't much to do. Also I am a big Just Eat/Uber Eats fan (haha!) so just checking they deliver to Kilcullen?!

Any advice would be fantastic!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Finding a place to stay in Naas is next to impossible at the moment.

Which part of Naas is the job?

Kilcullen is a small town, it has a couple of nice pubs but there really isn’t much going on for a young single person, it’s nice but you’re right, it might be a little boring.

Newbridge is worth a look, it’s a big enough town and has decent access to Naas, it doesn’t have the same quality of restaurant/pubs as Naas though and a lot of Newbridge folk head to Naas for a night out (they won’t admit that though!).

If you’re on Facebook there are a couple of community pages that are worth posting on looking for a place, Naas Ball notices is one, can’t remember the other but a search should find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 fashionlola87

Thanks a million!

It's based by the M7 Business Park, I've had a look around Newbridge too and can't see anything either. I've also mailed 7 different agencies but only two replied to say they had nothing but would keep my details on file.

I just am not sure what to do next as I have been looking the last few weeks but hopefully something might come up, perhaps it's harder as closer to Christmas! Fingers crossed something soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭you2008

there a 2 beds apt on daft.ie for €1950 near Naas GAA

Advertisement