Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

My Youtube Channel Sleep After Night Shifts

• 30-11-2021 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭ Insidious

I started a Youtube channel to help with getting to sleep after night shifts.. Bringing the mountains and white noise etc home.. and using it as a sleep aid. I really find some of it works..

This is my channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1F0XiP-j8vSoG0M0IcSew?sub_confirmation=1

Don't feel obliged to subscribe..

I'd love some feedback and advice to make it better. So don't worry about hurting my feeling if it's completely shite.. ;-) If you work nights like me and struggle to sleep.. Please try one or two of the binaural beats vids specifically and let me know if they help.. getting people to comment on the platform is tough when you start. Plenty of views but not much feedback..

Thanks you!!

Comments

Advertisement