Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Limerick Garage Recommendation

• 29-11-2021 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭ Chinese whospers

Hello,

Trying to avoid audi main dealers if possible.

I need the gear box/transmission oil change done. Audi have convoluted the process somewhat. The oil is partially pumped in/refilled, then brought up to a temperature and then topped up. You need a computer to do the temp check.

I've changed the engine oil myself in between services, but this is beyond my ability. Any garages I can try - or does this tie me into the main dealer (would explain the quote).

Thanks

I’m in love with him and I feel fine.

^^^ although, I’m okay with getting back to winning ways, Jurgen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭ chicorytip

Try Aidan Frahill Motor Servicing, Eastlink Business Park. He is my own mechanic for the past ten years and I have never had any cause for complaint. General service work but I think he should have the technology to do the type of job you want. What age is your car?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭ Chinese whospers

Thanks. 171. Shur, I can ask him. Thanks

I’m in love with him and I feel fine.

^^^ although, I’m okay with getting back to winning ways, Jurgen.

Advertisement