Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

hostels in Dublin 12 area

• 27-11-2021 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36 rapa

Hi guys

I live in Dublin 12 at the moment but I have to leave this place as soon as possible. My problem is that I work in Dublin 12 too and I work often at nights therefore the only trasportation I can use at night to go back home is my bicycle. Do you know guys if there are any hostels available in Dublin 12 area ? I know there are hostels in city center but I would like to find hostel closer to my work place so that I don't have to cycle long distances when I am on my way home from work at night. Please let me know if you have any information about hostels in Dublin 12 area. Regards. Rafal

Advertisement