Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It sounds like a lie but it's true!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

If you took a single cent and doubled it everyday, by day 30, you would have € 5,368,709.12

• Registered Users Posts: 20,549 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

The I bet you didn't know that thread is full of amazing facts. As is the Universe is Awesome thread.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/comment/106758805#Comment_106758805

• Registered Users Posts: 20,549 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

This is what took it outside the realm of the personal:

Many of the posts are pretty mundane but One of the first posts was this one and when you think about it it's an amazing thing, until voyager 1 and 2 either crash, or get found by an alien civilisation then her voice will travel through space long after the sun explodes and destroys the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭McGarnigle2020

The woman in Clare or Limerick who died after letting herself be rode by the Alsation of a bus driver she met on t'internet.

If I heard this story in the schoolyard in the late 90's my immediate reaction would be "bollocks", because it really does have all the attributes of one of those nonsense urban legends that somehow reached every community in the pre internet days.

Really happened though, made the news and all. I couldn't believe your man's daughter stood by him during the court appearances.

Advertisement