Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refurb/Second Hand iPhones

Options
  • 26-11-2021 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Anybody got a good steer on where to get decent quality second hand iPhones? I need to get two - probably iPhone X or SE - for the two eldest for Christmas. I remember someone mentioned a guy on Adverts being good, but I can't find the discussion. I came across this place recently: https://creative-it.ie/ Anyone every had dealings with them? Prices seem reasonable-ish and it's an Irish company...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Westarve

I've bought a couple of second hand iPhones and iPads from GetTech for myself and other family members. All of the devices purchased were in good condition and so far have been trouble free.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ablelocks

bumping this rather than creating a new thread - looking to buy X / XS / XR or 11

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Have a look on the refurbished section of the UK version of the Apple website. £369 for a 64GB version. You can have it delivered to the Apple Store in Belfast for collection. Obviously this might not suit, depending on your location. I purchased one for my son recently and he is delighted with it. It comes fully wrapped and boxed and looks like a new phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

Hi did u save much?

I’ve kids in Derry and never thought of doing what u did

good move👍

Advertisement