Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Principal Insurance - Additional Covers Included

Options
  • 26-11-2021 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Have the aul Renewal Invite in from Principal and I was wondering does anyone know if the Additional Covers Included can be taken off? I vaguely remember asking them before, but got a wishy washy "No they can't be removed" and I didn't really push the issue.

Also, noticed something odd on the Renewal from last year and this year, exact same price for the two Additional Covers but they have switched the figures, are making this up as they go along?!

2020 Renewal Invite Additional Covers

VS

2021 Renewal Invite Additional Covers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,050 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Presume that's a mistake on this year's one, €42 would be much more realistic for EU wide roadside assistance, a lot fewer riders would use the legal cover and it's generally regarded as being feck all use anyway.

Up to them whether they insist on these "extras" or not, you can go elsewhere or try to bargain down the massive broker fee they get

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Advertisement