Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 26th November 2021

Options
  • 26-11-2021 12:07am

11.20 Lingfield

Looks an open race this, and I think the 11/8 fav Resumption is worth opposing here, as he looks a bit short, and staying doesn't look guaranteed. 2 each way picks in this.

WHOLELOTAFUN 11/1 PP

Has had a lot of racing, and for a moderate looking 3yr old, is still a colt. He's never raced this far (12f) before, but he has won over 10fs a couple of times, and, in two goes over 10fs at the start of the year at the course, he was staying on at the end, and while not winning either of those races, he wasn't beaten far either. Has flopped in a few of his recent races, but I will put that down to racing off the pace/soft ground/amateur races; and, as regards the amateur race lto, trying to make all over 1m 2f on soft probably didn't suit. This 12f race should be ran at a pace that suits, and being drawn low in stall 2, his jockey Laura Coughlan should be able to put him wherever she wants.

HELIAN 8/1 Gen

Looks a fair price, and has the assistance of Hollie Doyle. Again, he's not guaranteed to stay, but the majority of the field have question marks about them. He looks as if he's coming into form, as he ran a decent race at the course lto over 10f, and wasn't beaten far in fourth. That was on the back of a few poor runs, so maybe he'll go even better tomorrow, on his fifth run for his latest trainer Alex Dunn.

Gluck 😊

Comments

3.00 Newbury

Going with 2 win selections here.

INDEFATIGABLE 7/2 Boyle , MRS MILNER 3/1 PP

Both of these, I think, will like the 3m trip on good(ish) ground, which is more than what can be said about the other four. One of the two above should prevail, and Mrs Milner must be especially fancied, as she's seen quite a bit of money in the last 24hrs. I can't see it being a good day for Andy Gemmell anyway, whose Paisley Park is an uneasy favourite here, but he'll doubtless have his supporters, none of which will be me 😁 He did come a good third on decent ground lto, and that was after an absence, but he's not for me.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭mike2084

A heads up for Virgin Media One viewers that again for some reason they are only showing the Friday from Newbury and not the Saturday, like what happened with Cheltenham a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Cheers for flagging that, terrible that Hennessy will not be covered

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

Only the four for me today.

1:50 - Solo - Ran well last time out seems to be improving.

2:25 Phoenix Way

3:00 Lisngar Oscar

3:35 Saint Sonnet.

Put a 5er free bet on the Mugs double of Jonbon and Paisley park at 15/2

Advertisement