Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy live food for bearded dragons in bulk? (Anywhere in Ireland?)

Options
  • 25-11-2021 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

It doesn't have to be in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭micah537

We used live foods.co.uk and emerald Isle Reptiles up North. The postage got quiet expensive out of nowhere so we grew a Dubia farm. I'm not sure if mainland UK shops will even ship since Brexit but Emerald Isle still do.

I think it was NI Roaches on something similar on Facebook who will sell a large quantity of females and small amount of males and then just put cardboard egg cartoons into a large bin, saves a fortune as our beardie cost more to feed than a large dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Try Shauna's Pet Shop on facebook. If you're in Dublin they deliver as well.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users Posts: 12 otterjotter

• Registered Users Posts: 12 otterjotter

Unfortunately I cant get them as I am in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 deansnew

She is so expensive, compared her to a few places and much dearer than everywhere else

• Advertisement
Advertisement