Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Avensis caller ID on Bluetooth

Options
  • 25-11-2021 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

Hi All, this could be an issue on my phone after some update. For the past couple of weeks when I get an incoming call in the car from a contact already on my phone , all that is displayed on the car screen is the number & not the contact's name. I think it's because the incoming number is showing as 00 353 87 123456 where as on my phone it's 087 123456. No issue with the phone recognizing the contact but the car does not. Address book is paired with car & no problem selecting a contact & making an outgoing call. Anyone come across this?.

T.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭ofcork

Thats a phone issue id say i have a 12 avensis and the name comes up on the car screen,using a nokia 8.3 android.

Advertisement