Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Withdrawing from Binance to AIB - SEPA unavailable

• 24-11-2021 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

Hi, i've tried to withdraw money from Binance to my AIB Visa card and it failed. AIB have confirmed they will not accept money to my card from outside of Ireland

SEPA transfers are on hold through binance. I've tried to send to my revolut virtual card but binance won't allow that.

What's the easiest way of withdrawing my money or is there any way? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭suave.4u

get a binance visa card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,370 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I transferred it to SOL (fast and cheap transfers) and sent it to coinbase then you can sell it and either PayPal it to yourself or sepa from coinbase but that needs a test transfer and confirmation first.

For getting EUR into Binance:

I send EUR to crypto.com, then convert it to usdc -> xlm and send it to Binance.

But the EUR to usdc spread is very bad, hence losing out when it finally reaches binance

Anyone has better ideas , with less spread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭wandererz

Get a Binance Visa debit card.

Then use that card number to top up your Revolut.

From there, the world's your oyster.

Why top up revolut? You can just use the Binance Visa card and get 2% cashback. revolut does not give you anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭wandererz

OP wants to be able to transfer to his AIB.

Revolut allows you to transfer anywhere you want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SkyLook

I own NFT, namely The Greedy Machine and receive a cue ball to my wallet every day 🤪. I think to buy even more, because the more power and the more the cue ball drips. Guys, I'm unobtrusive. just advise

Advertisement