Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy LG Oled?

Options
  • 23-11-2021 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

So I’m thinking of picking one up but I’ve heard all these issues with banding / tint etc so I was wondering which retailer has the best customer service, a local store would be preferred as it would make any return easier.

locally I have Harvey Norman, Curry’s, Soundstore and Sean Hynesseys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭micks_address

Richersounds in belfast are excellent and deliver nationwide. Not sure there's as many issues with new sets to be honest. im on my second oled after buying one in 2017

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Richer sounds are worth asking - they're setup here on boards.ie and are always sound to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

I’ve had 3 sets from richersounds which I had to send back for various issues. They treated me well and refunded me after the 3rd one. I spent a week looking at other options and the LG is the only tv with all the features I need

1st set : line of dead pixels after 3 months

2nd set : vertical banding kept getting worse

3rd set heavy pink tint

I’m not sure if I just got unlucky but if I have to send another set back I’d like to go more local for the faster turnaround

Advertisement