Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 23rd November 2021..

Options
  • 22-11-2021 10:19pm

What's your NAP!

Mine is SECRET IMAGE 4.30 Wolverhampton 7/2 PP

Was staying on over C & D on his first run, when he came third of eight over ~1f shorter. Followed that up lto on his 2nd and most recent outing, when winning at Goodwood on soft over ~100yds shorter than tomorrow's trip. The combined form on offer suggests to me that he should be an 11/8-6/4 shot.. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't know how this Appleby trained/Godolphin owned nag is 2nd in the market to another Godolphin horse (Aerospace - best priced at evens) , which is a newcomer, and trained by Gosden. Worth a decent bet on the selection at 5/2 or bigger if available at that price in shops tomorrow methinks.

Gluck all ! 😊 ☺️

Advertisement