Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious lack of poop bins/general bins?

Options
  • 22-11-2021 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Is it just me or is there a severe lack of dog poop bins/general bins in public parks? Maybe it's just the parks I'm frequenting but if anything I feel it's heightening the chances of me stepping on a well concealed sh*t bomb on a regular basis. Now I'm not saying the lack of bins justifies not picking up the poop but having to walk the length of the park with a stinker in tow really grinds on me at times...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

We spend a fair amount of time in Phoenix Park & I know where every single general rubbish bins are, but you are right there always seems like there aren’t any or enough. I got one of those magnetic tiny poop bins that attach to the car so I’m not driving home from the beach or Wicklow mountains with it in the cabin. I’m surprised it actually stays attached.

We had some installed in our apartment complex, didn’t last too long though because they were completely destroyed in a few weeks.

Advertisement