Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 22nd November

Options
  • 22-11-2021 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Few really strong bets for today.

1.15 Ayr, Rockstar ronnie, around 7/4. I've had my biggest win bet here in many months. Money is down and horse is flying. Best of day/week/months

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.50 Kempton, My sister Sarah. Around 4/5 currently. Horse is very unpredictable. Can't see it winning here and a very strong lay bet in my opinion. I feel very strongly it won't win here. The second fav should win the race but just the lay on the fav for me.

5.00 Chelmsford CHOCOLATE BOX 4/1

Goes well at the course. Viable contender against the underpriced looking 6/4 jolly Atalanta Breeze. Fair price on his best form going win only.

Longshot Pick

6.00 Chelmsford SIR HECTOR 40/1

An each way squeak at a big price. Is a C & D winner. Marco Ghiani gets the leg up for the first time, and he may be able to get a tune out of him from a winnable mark, and favourable draw.

Gluck 😊

6.30 Chelmsford

LETHAL ANGEL 11/2 win. Looks to have more obvious claims on the formbook than the two above her in the betting. Cometh The Man might have more to offer on his third run for new connections, but a lot to take on trust about a ~6/4 maiden. Levi Williams takes 7lbs off the selection's back, which may prove crucial here.

Will chance a 'longshot' in this.. Go for a lil each way on TILSWORTH ROSE @ 28/1 Boyles. Mare's a C & D winner, and will hope she's on a going day today. Like the main pick, she's drawn low berthed in stall 3, and has a chance, at least, to make all or lie up here over minimum.

Gluck 😃

7.00 Chelmsford

A couple here that can be given either win or each way claims at their respective prices. Another vulnerable looking fav partakes in this, in the shape of Pillars Of Earth, who doesn't look a very reliable one at a best price 2/1..

LENNY'S SPIRIT 9/2.. If he runs his race this 3yr old can be bang there.

DREAM CHASER 12/1 Boylesports .. One of few Fergal O'Brien has on the flat. Has a chance based on his last run for his previous trainer. It was his last run on the AW also, when he was unlucky over the same trip at Lingfield in August.

☺️ Good luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement