Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scrapping an old caravan

• 21-11-2021 11:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 473 ✭✭

have a caravan that I repurposed as a kids play house and now we need to remove. Was covered in paint outside, some internals taken out . Hob , sink etc.. are still all there. Chasis seems solid, was road worthy when I parked it up.

Located in Greystones - any suggestions where I could dispose of?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Still stihl waters 3

Get a scrap man or company to come take it, it'll cost you depending on who brings it, as long as they have a permit and pay by card you'll be fine otherwise it'll probably end up being tipped up a mountain somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Stick it up on dung deal. You'll get a couple of hundred quid for it.

The chassis alone is worth something to someone interested In rebuilding into a trailer which is common enough practice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭TigerTim

Just be careful with Done Deal. I did that a few years ago with a cheap caravan & within 10 minutes I was getting calls from a certain ethnic minority who you may not want around your house. I had something like 40 calls over 2 days. Avoided them & eventually sold it to some young local lads who bere looking for something cheap for festivals/weekends away etc. One lad said they were going to put a sign omn the door "If she's rockin, don't come knockin"😁

T.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

Might be interested

Any pics ??

Advertisement