Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Dublin pubs serve Guinness 0.0?

• 21-11-2021 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I'm trying to drink less alcohol so want a non alcoholic option when out. I've been on the lookout but I can't find Guinness zero anywhere - any leads on pubs in Dublin serving it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭CPTM

Allthingsguinness page on instagram has a map of all of them. Worth a try maybe.

cutt.ly/mQdyR0f

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭nf2k

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

I'm finding it difficult to find shops with it. Tesco don't have it anymore and neither do SuperValu.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Yes, my local tesco didn't even seem to have a space for it yesterday when I was looking. I actually thought this time of year would be prime time for it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Can't find it anywhere at the moment. Nothing in supermarkets or local shops. It was in stock in a few places in Dublin around 3 weeks ago but no sign since. Guess production is just way behind demand at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭nf2k

I saw it in a few off licenses, Peggy Kelly's in Harold's cross for example

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Tried to order a pint of it yesterday in my local, and they were out. They said they have more due in to them soon, but that Guinness didn't expect the demand for it that there has been.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Back in stock in the supermarkets of Wicklow Town last night anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Got a tooth out and was on G00% for a few days was happy to find it in the Confessionbox and Kennedys Thomas street disappointed that Dame and VicarSt didnt have it...

Advertisement