Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Split payment on apple.com (Ireland)

Options
  • 20-11-2021 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all. Has anyone here tried to buy hardware from apple.com/ie by splitting payment between an Apple Store gift card and a debit/credit card? I've been gifted a virtual Mastercard with a couple of hundred euro on it, and wanted to put it towards a new iPad. The Apple website gives the option to enter an Apple Store gift card number on checkout, I just am unsure if the gift card amount can partially pay for the item, or if it has to equal/exceed it. Anyone try anything similar recently online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Seems you can:

You can use up to eight Apple Store Gift Cards at the Apple Online Store or if placing an order over the phone at 1800 92 38 98. You can combine your Apple Store Gift Card(s) with one credit/debit card to pay for your purchase.

https://www.apple.com/ie/shop/help/payments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭cloudhopper19

Yes I used a gift card and debit card no problem on the website.

Advertisement