Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citrix Workspace

Options
  • 19-11-2021 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭

I'm working from home remotely and using Citrix Workspace. I can log into the desktop to see all my app icons i.e Word, Outlook etc however since this afternoon when I click to open them the green bar goes a quarter of the way across as if it's about to open the apps and then just crashes with no error message. I tried ringing our own IT support for the workplace but trying to get a voice on the line is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Would anyone have any suggestions as to what's happening as I can't work without it. BTW when I enter my username and password and open to token the Citrix receiver runs but only gets me as far as the desktop.

Advertisement