Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andermatt, anyone been?

Options
  • 19-11-2021 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

hi All,

Anyone been to Andermatt? Am thinking of a long weekend around Paddy's and if anyone has experience or tips on this resort would love to hear them.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭fmlarnapairce

I suppose that is a no. Well, hopefully i will be able to tell ye all about it.

Well, it's happening, heading here for Paddys long long weekend, cannot &*^%$£( wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dublin7d7

Mighty spot, Andermatt

Don't go at it, but if you have to go at it, go at it hard

Andermatt is a great resort. 2 mountains, one more intermediate and gemmstock, more advanced with loads of options for off piste in the right conditions (ie snow, avalanche, guided etc). town is nice, quietish but then it is towards the end of the season. But Switzerland is never going to be Austria in terms of apres. Overall, thumbs up and now Engelberg and Andermatt are my top two resorts ever!

• Advertisement
Advertisement