Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Education Post of Responsibility

Options
  • 19-11-2021 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Just wondering about the Adult Ed post in secondary schools - I assume you need to be there the evenings adult ed is on? How does that work, do you need to stay for every evening and until it's over. Or do you need to go at all? Anyone able to shed a bit of light on what you do exactly?

One is available in our school and I'm on an AP2, thinking of applying. What happens if say the Adult Ed Programme stops - do you lose your AP1 (it's an AP1 in my school) if you are already at the max number of AP1s in the "day school" as they call it? I know the Programme Coordinator ones just finish - seems harsh to me, no possibility of getting an AP2 or transferring to a regular AP1 position. Would be typical if I went for it and got it - I could see it being cancelled or dwindling away and myself being left with no post at all.🙄😅

Advertisement