Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Designing a logo

Options
  • 17-11-2021 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend an affordable option to design a company logo? I know there are online services but most of them give you pretty generic and boring options. I used to be ok in graphic design but it's been years since I actually did any vector drawing and it would probably take me ages to come up with a logo, not to mention one that I wouldn't be ashamed to use. How much does it cost on average to have good quality vector logos and all other visual stuff (basically a visual identity guide for all printed and digital material your company releases) you need to create things like websites, business cards etc.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

How long is a piece of string?

If you have some experience, then a service like http://www.irishlogos.ie/ can be good (they are a UK agency).

The result you get will depend on the brief you give, so get examples of what you want and give a good description of what you are aimign for and colour schemes / fonts etc and you should get a good result.

They send you a zip file with all the formats you require

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭onedmc

My advice is to find someone on fiverr.com. You will certainly find something for less than a €10. Pay a bit more and you will fins someone with a good reputation.

Advertisement