Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 17th November 2021

Options
  • 17-11-2021 11:37am

1.25 Ffos Las RHIAN DE SIVOLA 100/1 Boylesports

Worth a speculative punt based on the first of her three runs in total. That was in a bumper on soft ground at Hereford over two miles. She was staying on that day over a half mile shorter than today's trip from a hold up ride, and was only beaten 17 lengths. She saw support that day, and in her 2 latest runs (a bumper and a hurdles' race over 2m on better ground) she raced more prominently and didn't do much, so maybe she'll do better from being held up over this longer trip on soft ground. Not without a chance and worth an each way go, I feel.

😊 Gluck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Some flat racing action is back after three days but I don't have to look at it :( I'll go with Holy Divine in 5:30 Dundalk.

Edwardstone (Warwick 13.40) & Faire Part Sivola (Ffos Las 14.35) double at 5/1

Not my most confident bet of all time. I think they're the two best horses in their respective races but both are up against some solid ones.

Italian Spirit (Warwick 14.15) in a single at 2/1

Could be a very good one.

No joy in 1.25 Ffos Las.. 250/1 shot got 3rd, but was impossible to make a case for Jukebox Junior on known form 😟

2.15 Warwick KNOTTY ASH 17/2 PP

Some good in form horses in this conditional jockeys race... This fella is only 3, but has a couple of hurdles' runs behind him, in which he was a short priced fav in both. He won the first of those at Market Rasen, and has claims based on that run. Worth a small win bet...

Faire Part Sivola jumped the last three like a suidae. Probably wasn't getting close to the winner who was definitely going much fresher and ended up winning at a trot under no pressure.

• Advertisement

I have to say, I can't remember many other days where the races were so tight to call. In nearly every race I've looked at a serious case could be made for four or five and I wouldn't be surprised if any of them were favourite.

I had planned on staying well away from Dundalk this evening but I have a free fiver...

**** it, 20 quid on No Trouble in the 19:00 Dundalk at 9/2

Pipped by a nostril on the line. Sickener.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

A bit of info again here from the states. In the 8.12 at finger lakes, the fav colormepazzi, around 4/5 here will scoot in. Ive backed at bigger odds awhile ago. Connections cash is down. If anyone has a spare few Bob and can get on do. The race will be delayed for a few minutes so a bit of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Actually, another 7 minutes at least till off time, possibly 10 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Fingers burnt at finger lakes. Ouch

Advertisement