Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2012 Renault Fluence - Hazards won’t turn off!!

• 14-11-2021 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hi all, if this is in the wrong place, sorry. Really looking for some urgent help.

I’ve a 2012 fluence, car has never given me any bother at all, but today, when I unlocked it, the hazards came on and they won’t turn off, Anybody know what the issue is or have any of you seen this before?

thanks in advance for any pointers or help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭BlakeS94

Try disconnecting the battery and leave it disconnected for 20mins or so then reconnect. This may reset the ECU and solve your problem. Could try holding down the lock or unlock button on the key fob see if that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It's the hazard light switch I would say. New part would be about €25-30 from Renault, can be a DIY fit if you are handy at getting access to remove the old one.

That car service manual is complete garbage. I do not think there is old type of hazards. Now days mosfets switch on and off the lights. I can be completely wrong because I do not have a diagrams.

Advertisement