Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean FitzPatrick RIP

Options
  • 09-11-2021 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭

My mother told me something once but I never listened..

🙈🙉🙊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I knew his Sister once upon a time. Glad I no longer do.

SF wont be remembered fondly by Irish tax payers lumbered with billions and billons of debt caused by his practices.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

What a tragedy a true pioneer in different circumstances he could have been Taoiseach. He'll have no doubt have been very proud of the Ireland he helped create a neo liberal paradise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

He was just the poster boy. There were plenty of other swindling scumbags who were facilitated in their dodging of responsibilities by NAMA, for whom the partying never really stopped. You'll see their names thrown about by their asrselickers in the media all the time.

Around 2010 I was at a wedding where some minor dodgy builders were all laughing about their hidden wealth. Small change really, but probably six figures. Sneering at the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Hope he was in pain to the last second, the bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,842 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Jealousy is a heavy burden.

Every man had the same free Country at their feet, to go and make a few bob. The fact that you didn't and are bitter towards those that did, says more about you than about them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Around 2010 I was at a wedding where some minor dodgy builders were all laughing about their hidden wealth. Small change really, but probably six figures. Sneering at the rest of us.

Was it these lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭veryangryman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Too young to have been burned as a result of the likes of him, but I've heard enough horror stories that they are responsible for.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,661 ✭✭✭✭josip

It's nice that David Drumm finished up his prison term early back in February. He'll be able to go to the funeral now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,414 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

No need for 2 threads, discuss this in the CA thread please

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058217147/seanie-fitz-rip

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement