Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 9th November

Options
  • 09-11-2021 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Serious bet here.

12.30 Huntington, chosen port,around 5/4. Lay bet here and quite confident it won't win. In all honesty I can't see the other shirt price second fav winning either. Something at a big price will more than likely win this race.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

12.52 Huntington, le chiffre dor, quite short at 1/3 - 4/11 but I've taken the short odds here and had a nice win bet.

12.45 fairyhouse, gabynako, around 5/4. Again, this is a lay bet. Can't see it winning. I'm thinking the trip today might be a little far. I just get the feeling they are testing the water today and will probably go for the win over the next few weeks.

I'm waiting on Movethechains in the 14:07 at Lingfield to finish off a small odds treble.

Theatre Glory and Le Chiffre Dor both impressed me. I'll be keeping an eye on both.

The most comfortable treble I will ever have.

Siroco Jo/Happy D'Ex double at 5/2

Advertisement