Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roku Streambar question

Options
  • 08-11-2021 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know if these work here? Any feedback from anyone who has purchased one?

I'm not expecting full UK-functionality, but would be interested in any user experiences as they ae currently on offer in Argos for €109.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Dave..M

I can't comment on the sound bar itself but the actual ROKU streaming piece is great, have a number of the ROKU sticks and boxes for a good few years now (just picked up another ROKU express 4K there on Amazon for 25GBP), you used to have to set up a UK account to get apps but the ireland set up has everything now; (NETFLIX, Primevideo, ATV+, Disney+, NOWTV, RTE Player, All4...). It's very simple to set up. As I said can't comment on the quality of the soundbar itself though.

Advertisement