Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Christmas party 2021

Options
  • 08-11-2021 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

Will your company be doing a work Christmas party for 2021 or providing some other alternative instead?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Zoom enforced fun again this year

yay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Waiting to hear offically but think its no party & one for vouchers being issued as an alternative instead.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

We have a date, but it's tradition that the details aren't revealed until a couple of weeks beforehand. I think that's mainly to stop the whingers trying to get it changed. Reveal the details at the last minute and then people can just take it or leave it.

I have an inside track though, so I know the intention is an actual in-person event. We did one in August, so I see no reason we wouldn't do another.

Advertisement