Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Food Recommendations

Options
  • 08-11-2021 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi all!

I've been feeding my lad (Lab x Staffy) Hill's Science Plan since day one, he's now 7 and in the middle of transitioning onto the senior food AND I've also recently adopted another little menace (Beagle 4 months) and have started her on the Science Plan puppy food, seemed like the obvious course of action. NOW, they both eat their food happily, no complaints, good stools albeit a bit on the smelly side of things BUT even though the vet highly recommends it, also sells it 😉, I don't feel nutritionally it's the best for the pair of them? I'm looking at changing things up and have narrowed it down to Markus Muhle Black Angus Senior/Puppy and Wolf of Wilderness as the two possible alternatives to the current feeding. Has anyone had any positive/negative experience with either?

Comments

Advertisement