Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 8th November 2021

Options
  • 08-11-2021 3:14am

Some each way hopes in a racecourse not far from bonny Scotland.. 😁

Carlisle

1.35 Laskadine 12/1 PP/Boyles, Evita Du Mesnil 8/1 PP/Boyles, Calliope 11/1 PP/Boyles

3.40 Tomorrow's Angel 7/1 PP/Boyles , Dr Des 11/1 PP/Boyles

😊

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Carlisle is in England

Ta,,, I edited my mistake 😊 Always thought it was in Scotland.. Every day's a learning one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Was kind of a smartarse reply, it’s near Scotland ok, I don’t like the look of Monday racing, but I hope you get a winner, since this is a racing forum, I’ll tip one up, Tomily in the 7:30 Newcastle, 9/1 ew a fifth 4 places in powers and boyles

Emerald Lady in the 17:30 at Newcastle.

First run and the others in the race aren't up to much.

11/1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭blackcard

Is there something up with Willie Mullins's horses, has had very few runners the last few weeks?

• Advertisement

Don't know. He has about 26 entered in the next three weeks..... and had a similar amount of runners out in the last three weeks.. Last runner of his ran on the 2nd, and he has nothing (due) out until Thursday 11th at Clonmel... Whether that's unusual or not, or all's not well; I haven't a clue!

https://www.irishracing.com/trainer?name=W-P-Mullins&prt=243

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭blackcard

Two meetings at Fairyhouse, meetings at Naas, Punchestown and Clonmel, a few €35000 races and only one runner in that period for Willie Mullins. I would say that was unusual

Advertisement