Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to boards

Options
  • 06-11-2021 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi I'm new to boards. Ie and cant figure out how to reply or comment on threads, any help appreciated.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,086 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You need to verify your account first, check the welcome email for the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Bragmor

Thanks for the reply, any idea how I can get that email resent?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,086 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You should be receiving a pop-up stating that you've not yet verified, and it should have a link to do so. If you're not seeing it, try disabling any adblocker or private/incognito mode.

I cant find anything like that in my profile, do I need to be on laptop to verify or can I do it on phone?

If you have access to a laptop, the please try it on there. It doesn't matter where it's verified, just that it is. This isn't the first instance recently where the pop-up didn't appear on a mobile platform.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the replies, I'll try it on laptop tomorrow 👍

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

If can't get it on the laptop, you can email me on hello@boards.ie to verify your account.

Advertisement