Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 5th November 2021

Options
  • 05-11-2021 2:39am

3.00 Newcastle

Many in here with chances, and the last time out C & D winner Vintage Polly looks the one to beat. Apart from her, Power Player @ a not overly generous 7/1 can go well here from his high draw. Based on his slightly unlucky run over C & D 3 runs back, he can be given a chance here. At a slightly bigger price, Highlight Reel can also be given a similar chance here too. But for a lack of a clear run lto, he would have finished closer than his 7th place finish; in the race that was won by today's fav. Very hard to overlook the 2nd and 3rd favs Big Dutchie and Starbo also who are 4s and 6s atm..

Possibly will chance a small combi tricast if I can't decide on only 1 or 3 picks 😊

VINTAGE POLLY , POWER PLAYER , HIGHLIGHT REEL , STARBO , BIG DUTCHIE.

It's getting late, but if common sense doesn't prevail later, I'll prolly end up doing summit like 60 x 10C combination tricasts on the five above.. If I were put to the pin of me collar, and could only pick one; I'd most likely go win only on POWER PLAYER..

☺️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 VelaSupernova

12.40 Fontwell

World Of Dreams 5 points win @ 4/5

Previous course bumper winner who finished fifth at Aintree in a Grade Two event in April. Yet to jump a hurdle in public but he has lots of speed and I fully expect him to get the win today first time of asking.

Trainer has a great record at the track (38% win rate overall) which can't hurt his chances and the horse is bred for the trip.

Taking his Aintree form, seven horses from his bumper including four that he finished in front of, have won races subsequently - six of them over hurdles.

Should be much too good today.

World of Dreams/Imphal make it a Fontwell double for me @ 3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Bluestello WIN 125 warwick

3.00 Newcastle POWER PLAYER 16/1 PP/Boyles ew

• Registered Users Posts: 42 garyc1987

River Eden 5:15 Dundalk

Backed it the 3 times it ran . Behind the fav the last time but I still think this horse has a good one in him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

405 Warwick: e/w Chabichoudupoitou

Didn't do either of my Newcastle bets yet.. It's after half two, it's cold, and the snooker's on; so will likely not at this stage... Think I'll stay in and tune in to proceedings at Gosforth Park at 3... Hope Power Player runs a gud un regardless..

• Registered Users Posts: 38 VelaSupernova

Moore very strong at the death there, nice double, wp.

Went out at the end of frame 7 in the end.. Shudda stayed at home ... Horse with zero form wins 3.00 😥

WD to Hello 2D getting a nice double up

Some OP! 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th and 12th... Just one in the top three 😪😪😂

• Advertisement
Advertisement