Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehoming pond goldfish?

Options
  • 04-11-2021 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

I have a pond with about thirty pond-bred very healthy goldfish (50% are silver). After 20 years, the pond liner has deteriorated and the time has come where I I would like to change the pond into a large shallow water feature without fish. Is there any outlet that rehomes pond fish (I know that there are some in the UK on farmers lands whre the fish can live out their lives) but I am not aware of any facility in Ireland. Other than that, if there is anyone out there reading this who would like, for free, big pond goldfish, please reply (not suitable for aquariums). Galway area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Traps_

Hey deaglan, sorry to hear about your liner. have you any pics of the fish ? and the sizes of them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

I have 2 large ponds that would be able to take them if you cant find anyone. I am in Roscommon

Advertisement