Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus schedule plus electric scooters

Options
  • 04-11-2021 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi guys

Let's say my work starts at 6 in the morning. I am located in Iveigh Gardens in Drimnagh area. My work is at South City Business Park in Tallaght. My work starts at 6 in the morning. Let's say I want to travel by bus number 27 from Iveagh Gardens in Drimnagh to South City Business Park in Tallaght , Dublin 24. When you go to time tables it says that the first 27 bus from to Clare Hall to Jobstown starts his route at 5:15 in the morning. It is hard to say what time the first bus will be at iveagh gardens. Do you think it is safer to use bicycle and ride bicycle to Tallaght ? I think it is possible that you will not be on time if you take but 27. What do you think guys ? Do you think it makes sense to take electric scooter to the bus, go by bus as far as one can and later continue with electric scooter ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭TranslatorPS

AVL timing for the 5.15 rte 27 Clare Hall/Jobstown at stop 2097 is 6.10. The 5.30 rte 27 Ringsend/Jobstown is supposed to be there at 5.46. That of course means little with Dublin Bus, but I would struggle to believe they'd be able to get there much faster even at 5-6 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,558 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Use the TFI Journey Planner app or the TFI website - https://www.transportforireland.ie/plan-a-journey/ - this will give you timings for your journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 rapa

thanks for replies

Advertisement