Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle Vouchers

Options
  • 03-11-2021 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi All,

My daughter has a kindle and has asked for a Kindle Voucher/Gift Card for Christmas. I pfefer physical books myself, but there you go! But I have a few questions:

Does an Amazon Gift Card work with Kindle?? Does it make any difference whether I purchase from amazon.co.uk or amazon.de (I recently switched to the German site to avoid duties, etc). Would a Kindle supplier (ie Harvey Norman or similar) be able to sell Kindle Vouchers?

Cheers and Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

You can buy ebooks with Amazon Gift Cards no problem. I haven't used Amazon.de for kindle books but buy from .co.uk and there's no extra duties to pay on ebooks. Don't think you can buy Amazon vouchers in Harvey Norman or anywhere other than Amazon.

Advertisement