Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Tv tuning

Options
  • 03-11-2021 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi

i have an LG TV, 55" OLED. I got it as was upgrading and wanted to ditch Sky. It has Saorview and Freesat built in. All was going great, I had both Freesat and Saorview tuned in and the channels nicely organised/numbered. I think there was a software update and I retuned tv, now I can no longer tune in both Saorview and Freesat, I have to choose from Broadcast loction = Ireland or Broadcast loction = UK. Once I switch country the channels get wiped. I am not sure how I managed it before but does anyone know how to tuned in both rish channels and saorview simulataneously?

thanks

LTF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,471 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I think you need to choose UK, then the Saorview channels should appear somewhere in higher numbering like in the 800's.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭losetheforce

Yes, that is what I have now, but previously I had it tuned in properly using Saorview and Freesat, ie : standard tunings for both, it was handy...

Perhaps they stopped users being able to do that with a S/W update?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭decor58

To get the freesat epg you need to select UK, otherwise the channels will be in a random order. The Saorview channels can be renumbered to 1,2 ,3 or whatever you prefer

Advertisement