Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 3rd November 2021

Options
  • 02-11-2021 10:56pm

I'm on da jazz!! A bumper crop, it's looking like 😂

Thinking of posting quite a few on the morrow - avg about 2 picks per race, but I can hear the detractors already, so I'll wait and see 😖

I'd offer up my opinions, but likely I'd get repaid with scorn, all because of about fifty picks posted, on an uneventful November morn...

😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 VelaSupernova

Doubling up the following:

12.30 Chepstow No. 7 Good Risk At All

1.40 Nottingham No. 12 Walk Of Stars

Outlay: €100 win double

Pot return: €233.33

For those of you waiting with bated breath, here be my picks for this Wednesday. Average of about 2 per race, and most of the races across the pond are covered.. Have nowt for Dundalk... As Joanna Mason might say - when it comes to finding winners on the Irish AW track - "Hard" !!

Most are ew picks/prices, and no more than 3 selections per race.. I even managed to trim a nine-horse race down from 8 picks, to a mere 2, including a Next Best in dat partiklar race.... To Hades with the 'begrudgers' - if having multiple picks and going 50C or €1 win or each way on fiddee or so mules aint their bag, then, if anyone's forcing dem to be reading dis, or backing said geegees; it aint me... It is a 'hobby' after all, and, just like what I saw in PP yesterday on a sign on one o' their screens - it being 'safer gambling week' , or some crap like that - "You can't win at gambling" (or summit v similar) . But I do want to win at gambling... infacta i want to be so rich that I can roar my head off at the telly if my pick is in contention (let yourself go!!) , and it's only by having a standalone pad that I will be able to do this.. But if I were that rich, then I probably would have far less interest in punting... A "Catch 22" to be sure...

I reckon if there were a 'pepsi challenge' type situation, I'd beat 90% of those newspaper pickers 69.842% of the time going with 1 pick per race - let the detractors write into them "paid" folks and vent their animus... Must be fair go on these not so hard to avoid web pages to castigate folk aspiring to spread the love - the love of hope 😁 Hope is a good thing, provided it doesn't extend too far into delusion 😂 A 30 pahcent profit do me!!

Kempton

2.45 Deacs Delight 5/1, Renegade Rose 10/1

3.15 Kirilenko 5/4

3.45 Churchill Cottage 50/1

4.15 Marcelo's Way 7/4

4.45 Sanaadh 11/1 , Arafi 9/1, Canagat 28/1

5.15 Beyond Equal 7/1

5.45 City Tour 10/1, Squelch 12/1

6.15 Lucayan 7/2, Rocking Reg 12/1 , Magicinthemaking 20/1

Musselburgh

12.50 My Macho Man 13/2 .less than 5 runners, so win only here

1.20 Broadway Joe 7/4, Lastofthecosmics 7/1

2.20 Fourth Of July 8/1 NAP

2.50 Red Missile 9/1 , Wakool 4/1

3.20 The Ferry Master 9/4 win only, less than 5 go here..

Chepstow

12.30 Dynamite Kentucky 10/1

1.00 Helios Allen 12/1

1.30 Galileo Silver 6/1, Eceparti 9/2

2.00 Runasimi River 9/2

2.30 Witness Protection 9/2, Brave Seasca 17/2, Can You Call 14/1

3.00 Fly Number One 14/1, Mumbo Jumbo 4/1, Tommy Dillion 50/1

Nottingham

12.40 Oblong Song 12/1, World Without Love 9/1 , Suffrajet 5/2

1.10 Schmilsson 11/2

1.40 Duty Bound 11/1, Mr Rumbalicious 28/1

2.10 Superior Force 3/1, Rollajam 4/1

2.40 Land Of Winter 8/1 , Cemhaan 15/2 4thB

3.10 Pendleton 12/1 , Wrenthorpe 7/1 NB

3.40 Mansfield 16/1 3rdB

4.10 Menin Gate 10/1, Regular Income 11/1

Have even provided a NAP , NB (Next Best) , 3rdB (3rd Best) , and a 4thB (4th Best) for yizzer perusal/delektaytion, wr2 the ones that are the best value/hav da bst chnces of winning.. 😋 Yippee! A lot of picks, and, unfortunately "writeups" aint feasible.. Also, prices are general and ew on all bar the ones shorter than 11/4 - apart 4m win only races...

😊 Gluck fellow degens and astute/discerning posters/punters and lurkers alike... Even the detractrors 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

12.30 Chepstow, good risk at all. Very short at around 4/11,but it should be 1/10. I've taken the short odds and backed to win.

12.50 Musselburgh, diamond state, around 5/4. I've had a serious win bet here and by far best of day. Backed both in a nice double too. Few nice opportunities today.

1.00 Chepstow

Currently trading at a best-priced even money shot for win purposes, I reckon Representing Bob is worth laying for 4 places in this handicap, as he's unproven on the given soft ground.... Get on! I'd say he's fair short price to finish in first 4...

• Advertisement

Called that wrong - oops 😕 At least he didn't win 😎

Good Risk At All was disappointing but beaten by a nice looking debutant who was probably underbet. That's the chance you take with these new types.

Herewegohoney in the 15:50 at Musselburgh - 5/4

She looks decent, won a point up in Fermanagh and will like the softer ground, will probably tighten up in the betting by the time the race rolls around.

Laying Roseisaroseisarose in the 2.00 Mares hurdle race, 1 pt @ 3/1.

• Advertisement

Just copped Amarillo Sky running at 14:30

Can be a bit of a headbanger but a fine horse on his day. We shall see how he gets on over the big ones.

5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

3.00 Chepstow, Brave Kingdom, around 7/4 - 15/8. Lay bet here, I'm pretty certain it won't win here.

3.10 Nottingham, Raasel, around 4/5. Lay bet here and confident it won't win. The horse is in form but looked a very easy win in a terrible race lto. 5lbs penalty and I think it'll be too much.

3.15 Kempton, kirilenko. Around 7/4. Another lay bet here. Ran on over 7f lto, but watching the race I thought it wanted 6f. Strong lay bet here.

3.30 Dundalk, no speed limit, around 5/4. Another lay bet here. This could be a messy race and can't see it winning.

3.50 Musselburgh, herewegohoney, around 5/4. Win bet here. Horse is highly thought of and expected to win here.

RAAseL hasn't got a chance!! Massive lay on this bogy jolly 8/11 is recommendedddd

Rubbish with the lay p-icks today... 😒 That is Enough from me 4 today.. Gluck all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭thefallingman

thank god i pick my own horses, embarrassing success rate lads !

Not a bad day yesterday on the 'strike rate' 😊

10 wins and 9 places returned... 47 picks in total

Winners returned:

Kempton - 5.15 Beyond Equal 7/1, 6.15 Lucayan 9/2

Musselburgh - 1.20 Broadway Joe 7/4, 2.50 Wakool 5/2

Chepstow - 1.00 Helios Allen 18/1, 2.30 Witness Protection 13/2

Nottingham - 12.40 Suffrajet 11/4, 2.10 Superior Force 7/2, 2.40 Land Of Winter 17/2, 4.10 Regular Income 18/1

Only a placer though from the nap and the 1st/2nd/3rd best selections, so that's a pittee 😪

In other news, I thought Churchill College (not Cottage 😅 , like I wrote above) who finished 8th of 11 in the Kempton 3.45, shaped very well in parts of that race, and I can see him winning soon..

A good day it was 😊 😊

dude you throw enough darts one is likely to land.

Only threw 1 2day dude!!! Landed at 11 to farrking 1... How d'ya like those apples... dude!

Advertisement