Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 2nd November 2021.... Melbourne Cup Day

Options
  • 02-11-2021 1:50am

04.00 Flemington Melbourne Cup

Not a clue about the form, and no bet... Always forget about this meeting, so no chance to chuck a fiver each way on something. Will most likely watch, and, just because she's reasonably well drawn in nine, and sired by Aussie legend So You Think, I will go with KNIGHTS ORDER @ a massive 125/1 as an each way selection here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

12.05 Redcar, Barney's Gift, around 6/4, pushing onto 7/4. I've just finished backing this to win and my best of the day. Finished a very good 3rd LTO, and the second in that race has won. This horse seems to be fresh and they will strike while the iron is hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

12.15 Fairyhouse, Rightplacerightimie, around 6/4. Lay bet here, can't see it winning. I have it priced a lot higher.

2 more bets for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭xlogo

Anyone know what happened to the Telegram groups?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Gaot e/w for a top and tail exeter card

Advertisement