Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Nct for hybrid

• 01-11-2021 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭ Prefect_1998

Quick question.

First time doing an NCT with a hybrid suv.

Its a lexus 450 rx 2012, will the test be any diferent than my last diesel automatic?

Thanks everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭ Miscreant

The only difference I found was that for a hybrid, they do not perform the emissions test. Everything else is checked as normal however.

Make sure your bulbs are all OK though as this is a common fail no matter the vehicle. I had my hybrid fail when a side light blew DURING the test... I was raging but it was a visual retest later that day so no real biggie. 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭ Prefect_1998

Thanks for the comment,

Had it this morning and was a very very quick test. Passed which is great. No emissions testing on the pass sheet.

Advertisement